Event Title: Love and Logic- Early Childhood
Time: 11:15 am-12:30 pm
Love and Logic- Early Childhood
Is parenting draining your energy?
Learn skills that cultivate confidence and good decision-making in children by offering
them choices, empathy, and respect while parents avoid anger, threats, warnings and
lectures. Love and Logic is easy to learn and can be put to use right away.
Participants learn techniques to:
* Prevent misbehavior
* Avoid power struggles while setting limits
* Reduce nagging and complaining
* Teach children healthy problem-solving skills
* Stay calm in stressful parenting situation
* Help children learn responsibility
* Give consequences with empathy
DATE: Thursdays, March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5
TIME: 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Faith Lutheran Church
309 4th St. NE
COST: FREE— Childcare and light lunch provided
Register by calling the Region 6 Parent & Family Resource Center,
Barnes County Extension Service at 845-8528
or online at www.ag.ndsu.edu/pen/region-6
Valley City Area Chamber of Commerce
250 West Main Street
PO Box 724
Valley City ND 58702
Toll Free: 888-288-1891
No Results to Display.