Posted by Trinity Potts on 06-03-2019
Challenge Yourself, Unlock a Career!
Ready for Work: Workplace Skills Training
Take advantage of this great opportunity to earn while you learn! Those who successfully complete the class, are available for employment at a drug-free workplace and allow us to share contact information with area employers have the opportunity to earn a $600!
- Held at the Regional Technology Center (415 Winter Show Road SE, Valley City)
- Consists of 40 training hours
- Class size up to 25 individuals
- Evening classes beginning July 15th
Training will take place from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on the following days:
- July 15th, 17th, 22nd, 24th, 29th and 31st
- August 8th, 12th, 14th, 19th, 21st, and 26th
And from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm on the following day:
- August 28th
You may download the full calendar HERE.
Enhance your skills in:
- Communicating with clarity and purpose
- Interacting with others to achieve desired outcomes
- Using critical thinking to make sense of problems and successfully solving them
- Working productively as a team
- Utilizing education, experience, and technology effectively
- Much more!
Participants are required to make a $50 deposit upon registering for the class. The deposit will be returned in full if you are enrolled in and complete the class. If you enroll and 1) do not notify us five days in advance of cancellation, 2) do not attend or 3) do not complete the class, the deposit will not be refunded.
The stipend earned upon completion will be mailed to the address listed on this application. The Valley City-Barnes County Development Corporation does not guarantee admittance to the class or employment upon completion of the class. Contact us at 701-490-3530 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
APPLY FOR YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Valley City - Barnes County Development Corporation
250 West Main Street
Valley City ND 58702
- AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
- FINANCING & INCENTIVES
- BUSINESS READY TO HELP YOU
- GETTING STARTED LIVING LIFE HERE