Northwest Industrial Park
- Land – 30 acres available for development
- City of Valley City – 12” water main, 10” sanitary sewer main, municipal power – 25 Mega Watt substation
- Montana Dakota Utilities – 3” natural gas line
- Burlington Northern Railroad – Main line and Rail spur; easement in place to extend rail spur for future development
- City of Valley City completed reconstruction and upgrade to a concrete surface of 9th Ave NW, connecting Main Street and the I-94 Business Loop to the Industrial Park in October 2013.
- County Highway 22 adjacent to the site is part of Barnes County’s Major collector system.
Valley City - Barnes County Development Corporation
250 West Main Street
Valley City ND 58702
- AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
- FINANCING & INCENTIVES
- BUSINESS READY TO HELP YOU
- GETTING STARTED LIVING LIFE HERE