An agency endowment fund is a permanent, steady, and secure source of income. Endowments are an attractive option to donors, particularly those who wish to make large gifts or leave a gift by bequest, since their donation is maintained in perpetuity and not expended for short-term operating costs.
Other benefits include:
- Your organization receives the benefit of endowed funds, but isn’t burdened with the management and record-keeping requirements.
- The fund will be invested in our endowment pool, minimizing fund costs and improving efficiency; the fund’s earnings will provide for your agency.
- The Community Foundation provides all necessary administrative and record-keeping services.
- Donors receive an immediate tax deduction on all contributions, including the ND Legacy Tax Credit for Charitable Giving. A donor can take advantage of a 40% state tax credit for contributions over $5,000.
- Anyone may make tax-deductible contributions to your fund at any time at any level.
Sheyenne Valley Community Foundation
Andrea Nelson, Administrator
250 West Main Street
PO Box 724
Valley City ND 58702
Email: Click Here
The program allowed my children to participate in activities that otherwise would not have been an option for them due to fnancial costs.Community Wellness For All Program Recipient