An agency endowment fund is a permanent, steady, and secure source of income. Endowments are an attractive option to donors, particularly those who wish to make large gifts or leave a gift by bequest, since their donation is maintained in perpetuity and not expended for short-term operating costs.
Other benefits include:
- Your organization receives the benefit of endowed funds, but isn’t burdened with the management and record-keeping requirements.
- The fund will be invested in our endowment pool, minimizing fund costs and improving efficiency; the fund’s earnings will provide for your agency.
- The Community Foundation provides all necessary administrative and record-keeping services.
- Donors receive an immediate tax deduction on all contributions, including the ND Legacy Tax Credit for Charitable Giving. A donor can take advantage of a 40% state tax credit for contributions over $5,000.
- Anyone may make tax-deductible contributions to your fund at any time at any level.
Sheyenne Valley Community Foundation
Andrea Nelson, Director
250 West Main Street
Valley City ND 58702
Email: Click Here
We are so thankful to have people in our community who care about the needs of our students as well as an opportunity to collaborate with the Sheyenne Valley Community Foundation.Shari Larson, director of the Education Foundation for Valley City Public Schools