Sheyenne Valley Community Foundation Funds
Community Wellness For All Program & Endowment Fund
- Program for low-income individuals to participate in activities and services offered through VC Parks & Rec at a reduced cost. We have also established an endowment fund to support program in perpetuity.
- Recognizes those who have chosen to partner with the Foundation in our formative years. Funds will support our basic giving programs and assist in administrative costs. Giving levels begin at $500 with a three-year commitment.
- An annual contribution of $150 that allows us to continue to build a strong foundation and strengthen our mission to serves as the center for community giving.
Sheyenne Valley Community Foundation Endowment Fund
- Permanent endowment fund established to support the mission of the Foundation in perpetuity.
Abused Persons Outreach Center Endowment Fund
- Endowment fund established to support the mission of the APOC in perpetuity.
Barnes County Historical Society Endowment Fund
- Endowment fund established to support the mission of the museum in perpetuity.
Education Foundation for the Valley City Public School
- Access for All and Critical Needs fund established to address unmet counseling needs for underprivileged students of Valley City Public School.
- Endowment fund established to support the mission of the Education Foundation in perpetuity.
Gaukler Family Health, Wellness & Physical Education Center
- This was the Foundations first major community initiative with a collaborative effort with VC Parks & Rec and VCSU.
Hi-Line Prairie Gardens and Orchard
- Pass through fund accepting donations to create an easily accessible outdoor recreation and education area filled with native flowering plants and trees.
Sheyenne Valley Backing the Badge
- Pass through fund accepting donations for this newly formed organization which is committed to bringing together the community with law enforcement and other emergency departments.
VC Fast Pitch Softball
- Pass through fund accepting donations on behalf of VC Fast Pitch Softball.
What in the World is Going On- Bridges to Community
- Pass through fund in which the organization received grant funds to identify and understand diversity and the needs of the New American population in Valley City.
Hi-Liner Booster Club Endowment Fund
- Endowment fund established to support the mission of the Hi-Liner Booster Club in perpetuity.
Jack and Vi Egan Family Donor Advised Endowment Fund
- Endowment fund established to support the giving goals of the family to charities in Barnes County.
Anonymous Field of Interest Endowment Fund
- Endowment fund established to support the development and maintenance of Comunity Orchards in rural Barnes County.
Myron & Jenniece Sommerfeld Endowment Fund
- Endowment fund established to support their giving goals.
Don’t see a fund but have a cause you want to support? Contact us and we can discuss your options.
Sheyenne Valley Community Foundation
Andrea Nelson, Administrator
250 West Main Street
PO Box 724
Valley City ND 58702
Email: Click Here
The program allowed my children to participate in activities that otherwise would not have been an option for them due to fnancial costs.Community Wellness For All Program Recipient