Posted by Trinity Potts on 11-30-2018
The Valley City-Barnes County Development Corporation is excited to offer an introductory welding class. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and gain the competitive edge needed for today's workplace! Participants can learn how to weld and gain the skills required for employment at local businesses.
The 40-hour class begins on January 7th and will last 4 weeks. A complete schedule of the class dates and times can be found HERE (PDF). Classes will be held in the evenings and class size is limited to 10 slots. Complete and submit an application to secure your spot! The application can be found HERE (PDF). Please fully complete and sign the application and return it to 250 West Main Street, Valley City, ND 58072 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A $600 stipend is available to individuals who:
- Complete the class successfully (100% attendance rate is needed for completion to be considered successful)
- Make themselves available for employment at a drug-free workplace
- Allow us to share your contact information with area employers
More information can be found HERE (PDF). Call (701) 490-3530 or email email@example.com with questions.
Valley City - Barnes County Development Corporation
250 West Main Street
Valley City ND 58702
- AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
- FINANCING & INCENTIVES
- BUSINESS READY TO HELP YOU
- GETTING STARTED LIVING LIFE HERE