Posted by Trinity Potts on 03-11-2019
The Valley City - Barnes County Development Corporation and Sheyenne Valley Area Career and Technology Center (SVACTC) collaborated to launch a welding training program. After two successful classes, a third class is scheduled to begin on Monday, March 18th which will provide participants with 40 hours of welding training over the course of four weeks. Classes will take place from 6pm to 9pm in the evenings; the complete class schedule can be found HERE.
Those who meet the following requirements may qualify to recieve a $600 stipend:
- 100% attendance of the 40 hours of training and successful completion of the course
- Availability for employment at a drug-free workplace
- Allowing us to share your contact information with local employers
TO APPLY: Complete an online application HERE or print a hard copy HERE and return the completed application to the Development Corporation at 250 West Main Street, Valley City or email@example.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: take a look at the FAQ SHEET or contact the Development Corporation at 701-490-3530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley City - Barnes County Development Corporation
250 West Main Street
Valley City ND 58702
- AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
- FINANCING & INCENTIVES
- BUSINESS READY TO HELP YOU
- GETTING STARTED LIVING LIFE HERE