Posted by VCBCDC on 11-05-2019
The Valley City - Barnes County Development Corporation is holding its 5th welding class. This program has been split into two sections. The first section runs on select dates from November 18th to November 26th (see calendar). If participants successfully complete this class and its assessment, they will move forward to the second section. The second section will cover higher level welds and run on select dates from December 2nd to December 12th. Classes take place in the evenings from 6 pm - 9 pm. For more information, please view the Class Schedule and Frequently Asked Questions pages below.
Apply for a spot in the welding class today!
1. Submit an application for the class.
2. You will be contacted to schedule a time for an interview.
3. If you are accepted into the class, you will be asked to make a $50 refundable deposit.*
4. If you successfully complete the class, you will receive a certificate of completion and, if you qualify, a stipend.**
*Once accepted into the class, participants are required to make a $50 deposit. The deposit will be returned in full if you are enrolled in and complete the class. If you enroll and 1) do not notify us five days in advance of cancellation, 2) do not attend or 3) do not complete the class, the deposit will not be refunded.
**The stipend earned upon completion will be mailed to the address listed on this application.
The welding class will take place from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on the following days:
- Section1: November 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26
- Section 2: December 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12
Classes will take place at the Sheyenne Valley Area Career and Technology Center
(801 Valley Ave. SE, Valley City)
The Valley City-Barnes County Development Corporation does not guarantee admittance to the class or employment upon completion of the class.
Valley City - Barnes County Development Corporation
250 West Main Street
Valley City ND 58702
- AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
- FINANCING & INCENTIVES
- BUSINESS READY TO HELP YOU
- GETTING STARTED LIVING LIFE HERE